Search from Jeffrey's Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Intro of first post in 2010

My last post was in 13 Sept 2009...I really lazy to write blog although i have a lot of sharing with my friends.

Why am i resume it back?
It is surprising me that one of my good friend asked me this afternoon : "Why aren't you update your blog anymore?" As normal reply, i answered "Busy". In fact, I really felt touching at that moment because there is someone reading this (where all this while i thought nobody will read my shit...lol)
Another reason is, i'm much more free now. Previously i was concentrating with my career, working day and night. I was damn tired but i happy because i doing something that i like. However, later on, i found that there are something more important than this which are love, friend and family. Without these, i won't be Me today. (but still this is not the reason that stopping me)

Anyway, here i send my regards to all my friends here and wish you all the best in 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment