Search from Jeffrey's Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jeffrey Back In Action with SONY W150

Finally i'm back from long vacation from CNY Holidays (23 jan - 2 feb). Before CNY, i was so busy to buy CNY gifts to my family and also my gf's family. Cost me a lot T.T..

I also thinking to buy a digital camera after i get my bonus and before i going to my HK trip. I was researching so many places, from Low Yat Plaza to Digital Mall and uncountable shops to look for my favorite camera, Canon ixus 860. However this model already dis-cont. So i tried to looking for other better options like Sony, Lumix and Fuji. Finally my gf and i decided to buy SONY W150, our first digital camera!

Series highlights:
8.1 megapixel
2.7" Clear Photo LCD™ display
Carl Zeiss 5x (30mm) Optical Zoom lens
Smile Shutter™ technology
Face Detection
Intelligent Scene Recognition
Super SteadyShot®
HD output
HD slideshow












The camera casing, front & back view













Smile Detect Shooting













My Cutie Nephew















Night Mode Shooting in dark room

Overall quite satisfy with this camera because i want the camera can shoot the nice picture in dark condition. The smile detect feature also quite nice, i spend quite some time holding the camera there to make my nephew smile...lol

hmm...so now i can take more kool photo to post at my blog, wakakaka....

No comments:

Post a Comment