Search from Jeffrey's Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2009

DJ JEF

Djing always is my dream. I used to mix a lot with software like virtual DJ but i really hope i can spin on the real turntable someday.

Thanks to my friend, ah siak a.k.a. DJ bad boy ben gave me a chance to learn from him. He is the one who always encourage me to mix in the real DJ console rather than mix in the bedroom. On the past few days, i was following him to club & pub to learn on desk. Every night after working then i rushing to those pub until 3,4 am then i woke up at 8 am to go work again. Average 4 hours sleep on the past few days. It's real tired but i'm happy.

Somehow, when you come to live, that's really different from virtual. I used to play trance, the beat are usually long and easy to get at the begining & finishing part. I not sure whether i not familiar with RnB tracks, so it seem hard for me to match the beat. When come to the desk, everything just can't be organise well. I really need to fast catch up & over come that.

CDJ-200

The LCLY fatty DJ JEF

DJ bad boy ben

Armani Pub @ F&N

Onn Goh, the KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment