Search from Jeffrey's Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Hour

"Did you switch off your light?" I believe this is the common question/topic that peoples ask during Earth Hour on 28 Mac 2009.

Last night, i switched off my light at 8.20pm then went down to the pool side to observe my condo's area. It was largely disappointed. I was waiting until 8.35 and seems nothing happen. As you can see, the spotlight at the pool side still so bright and i think 60% of residents still opened the lights.

My gf, Angeline said there is 10% discount in Starbucks Coffee during Earth Hour. So we decided to have one and just drove out. Along the way to ss2, i really cannot feel any different compare with normal days. Those spotlights at the billboard still on.

Before we buy our coffee, i suddenly think of "spot check" at my friend's house. The first 1 was alice's house then followed by my best friend, chea chern.

Finally i found somebody that support with this activity. I guess peoples still not really aware about this campaign. i knew there are some shopping complex like 1U and the curve have such activities/event but i think somehow, government should be more participate in this like create awareness in public, corporate with TNB, and promote the campaign.

We drove all the way from kelana jaya to ss2 just for a cup of caramel machiatto. lolx...


I would like to share with you all how's the Earth Hour was going at other's countries:

No comments:

Post a Comment